- On the President’s statement on the abolition of the pork barrel
- THE CITIZEN-HERO: Sec. Jesse Robredo’s Legacy of People Empowerment and Community Contribution to Nation-Building
- Privilege Speech – No Arms for Atrocities!
- PUSHING FOR A MINDANAO ENERGY SOLUTION (Speech)
- PRESS RELEASE, March 21 2012: Akbayan questions SC ruling reaffirming FASAP recall
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Sustaining the Battle for CARPER: the Sumilao, Banasi and Calatagan farmers — Powerful instruments of hope Kaka J. Bag-ao On August 7, 2009, President Arroyo signed Republic Act 9700 into law, thus extending the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program for another … Continue reading