- On the President’s statement on the abolition of the pork barrel
- THE CITIZEN-HERO: Sec. Jesse Robredo’s Legacy of People Empowerment and Community Contribution to Nation-Building
- Privilege Speech – No Arms for Atrocities!
- PUSHING FOR A MINDANAO ENERGY SOLUTION (Speech)
- PRESS RELEASE, March 21 2012: Akbayan questions SC ruling reaffirming FASAP recall
Monthly Archives: November 2011
SPONSORSHIP SPEECH – HR 1411 Rep. Kaka J. Bag-ao, AKBAYAN Partylist Committee on Aquaculture and Fisheries Development November 23, 2011 Magandang hapon po sa inyong lahat. Last May 10, 2011, I delivered a privilege speech on the inadequate protection … Continue reading
Upholding the Rule of Law or the Rule of Men? (on the SC recall of its FASAP decision) Legal Notes of Kaka J. Bag-ao AKBAYAN Representative It has been said that the Supreme Court is the last bulwark of … Continue reading