- On the President’s statement on the abolition of the pork barrel
- THE CITIZEN-HERO: Sec. Jesse Robredo’s Legacy of People Empowerment and Community Contribution to Nation-Building
- Privilege Speech – No Arms for Atrocities!
- PUSHING FOR A MINDANAO ENERGY SOLUTION (Speech)
- PRESS RELEASE, March 21 2012: Akbayan questions SC ruling reaffirming FASAP recall
Tag Archives: Flight Attendants and Stewards Association of the Philippines
PRESS RELEASE, 21 March 2012 Contact Person: Adrian Baccay @ 0927 4308021 Akbayan questions SC ruling reaffirming FASAP recall Akbayan Party decries the recent Supreme Court ruling on March 13, 2012, rejecting the Motion for Reconsideration filed by the Flight … Continue reading
Upholding the Rule of Law or the Rule of Men? (on the SC recall of its FASAP decision) Legal Notes of Kaka J. Bag-ao AKBAYAN Representative It has been said that the Supreme Court is the last bulwark of … Continue reading