- On the President’s statement on the abolition of the pork barrel
- THE CITIZEN-HERO: Sec. Jesse Robredo’s Legacy of People Empowerment and Community Contribution to Nation-Building
- Privilege Speech – No Arms for Atrocities!
- PUSHING FOR A MINDANAO ENERGY SOLUTION (Speech)
- PRESS RELEASE, March 21 2012: Akbayan questions SC ruling reaffirming FASAP recall
Tag Archives: human rights
Mr. Speaker, distinguished colleagues, ladies and gentlemen, I rise on a matter of personal and collective privilege. I must talk about humanity’s struggle to build a more peaceful world. This is a historic moment with the question: Will the world … Continue reading