- On the President’s statement on the abolition of the pork barrel
- THE CITIZEN-HERO: Sec. Jesse Robredo’s Legacy of People Empowerment and Community Contribution to Nation-Building
- Privilege Speech – No Arms for Atrocities!
- PUSHING FOR A MINDANAO ENERGY SOLUTION (Speech)
- PRESS RELEASE, March 21 2012: Akbayan questions SC ruling reaffirming FASAP recall
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Sponsorship Speech – HR 417 Rep. Kaka J. Bag-ao, AKBAYAN Partylist January 19, 2011 Committee on Agrarian Reform, Committee on National Cultural Communities R.V. Mitra 6 Economic zones have been regarded as a popular trade policy by many countries. In … Continue reading
Legal Notes of Rep. Kaka J. Bag-ao Akbayan Party-list November 24, 2010 Issue #7, Volume 1, Series of 2010 North-wing 616, House of Representatives Phone – 9316026 or 9315001 loc 7435 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |Contact Annie Bag-ao (+639088849546) HB 13, … Continue reading