- On the President’s statement on the abolition of the pork barrel
- THE CITIZEN-HERO: Sec. Jesse Robredo’s Legacy of People Empowerment and Community Contribution to Nation-Building
- Privilege Speech – No Arms for Atrocities!
- PUSHING FOR A MINDANAO ENERGY SOLUTION (Speech)
- PRESS RELEASE, March 21 2012: Akbayan questions SC ruling reaffirming FASAP recall
Tag Archives: impeachment chronicles
Impeachment Chronicles Representative Kaka J. Bag-ao, AKBAYAN Partylist 25 January 2012 (Day 5) Contact Person: Jan Eugenio, AKBAYAN Policy Affairs Officer, 09088849545 Miriam lays down 3 Crucial Points for the Impeachment Trial For the first time after a week-long … Continue reading
Impeachment Chronicles Representative Kaka J. Bag-ao, AKBAYAN Partylist Updates on 16-19 January 2012 (Day 1-4) Contact Person: Jan Eugenio, AKBAYAN Policy Affairs Officer, 09088849545 Defense’s delaying tactics apparent in the first week of the Senate Trial The information materials … Continue reading